FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Also I'm not sure, it seems to have 2 black half moons,when I take the flywheel off, with 1 wire running to a (coil?) on the side of the head, where a spark plug wire goes to the spark plug.
I just picked up a 7.5hp gamefisher.
I have great compression, cleaned the carburetor, pulled it a few times with the original spark plug and realized it has low spark. Also I'm not sure where to get parts from ? Can anyone help me out with some info thanks!