FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What is the proper name for the dry storage compartment in my console? It's right beside the guages and above the throttle. It has a tinted, plexiglass cover that hinges up and pushes in. The plexiglass cover is damaged. Want to get a new one but I have no idea what it's called. I have...
I have a 1999 19' Legacy Sea Era with a 115 Johnson. I have had it for 2 years. The motor was rebuilt shortly before I bought it. The foot was rebuilt a year and half ago and the fuel pump and starter were rebuilt about a year ago. It runs fine. It isn't on the original trailer. The...