FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thank you for the information. The cylinders were a bit hard to pull on the pull chord. I added a bit of oil from my other johnson boat to lubricate the cylinders. This smoothed it out wonderfully, and I was able to take a proper compression test.
Both cylinders are 110.
I did the test...
I am restoring a 1968 Johnson 33 Model RXE-16M as part of my self-learning of small outboard repairs. I'm looking for resources and/or guidance. I promise to do the work, just looking for experienced people to point me in the right direction. Right now I am looking to gather resources so I can...