FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm jumping the gun due to limited info but would like some input. My son ran into what seems like a pretty good deal. The party is doing a repower from twins to single motor for economy reasons. He already sold one but claims what's left is the better of the two. It has 357 hrs on it and...
Need suggestions, please... 1st post.... I purchase this rig about a year ago. Only had minor problems, easy to trouble shoot and fix (starter and voltage regulator/rectifier). I should mention it has the Thunderbolt Ignition System. Motor starts and run ok but when I'm out on the water running...