FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
my mercury wont run full throttle it sounds like its missing when i go to full throttle but when i remove the sparkplugs and leave them out for a few minutes it will run full throttle till i back the throttle down to run slower then it wont go back to full throttle does any one know what could...
can any one help me my motor boggs out when I try to give it full throttle I rebuilt the fuel pump thinking that would fix the problem and replaced the plugs too but that didnt help can any one tell me what else I need to look at or do to make this motor work properly. when I put the boat in...
I have no power in the water in forward gear runs great out of water and the lower unit clicks when i put the boat in gear with motor off do i need to replace the gears and easy or hard would that be for me to fix if possible