FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2006 four winns 204 funship with Volvo out drive with a single prop. I just wish it had a little more power so I was wondering if anyone has or if it was even possible to switch it out for the duel prop out drive. Thanks for the help.
I have a 2006 four winns funship 204. I would like to put power trim on to help it trim out but there are to many out there to chooses from. So I am looking for recommendations on what size they need to be, what brand to go with and Electric versus hydraulic witch is best. Thanks in advance...