FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a DT75 Suzuki, I have the serial number off the plate 07501 - 708738......what is the model number for this? I have looked everywhere! Thanks
I just bought this motor and mounted it, started it up and ran for about 20 mins, died and will not start again. The cranking of the motor is very slow. I replaced the starter and solenoid. Have a brand new battery with 650 CCA and all new wiring. Fuel is being delivered but it seems the...