FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1978 Sea Ray SRV220 with a mercruiser 898 198h.p. 305 chevy. 2bbl Rochester carb. I am at wits end trying to get it running good. It starts and idles great. Sometimes it will run great at high speed for 15 minutes sometimes 30 minutes. It will start to lose power and I won't be able to...