FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
This may sound like a dumb newbie question, but I have to ask.
I have a 2004 40 hp Johnson Outboard with manual tilt and today when I went to raise the motor to the up postion it would not budge. It seems to be stuck now in the down position and I have no idea why. Any ideas would be...