FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Got the same exact problem with my 2000 Johnson 175! Changed out the water separator, primer bulb(
Got the same exact problem with my 2000 Johnson 175! Cranks fine, runs fine, then after a while after start up give it the gas and she wants to stall, prime the bulb and everything is good, till...
I recently replaced my VRO pump on my outboard (J175PLSSC) because I had to keep pumping my fuel bulb to keep my motor running or she would cut off, then I got the dreaded NO OIL light and buzzer! so I added oil to my tank and kept pumping the bulb till I got to the ramp! So I went and bought a...