FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 2004 johnson 15 hp will not start after motor warmed up.
Just checked the impeller and it is in good shape and looks like it was recently replaced but going to put a new one in while I have it tore apart. I did notice a lot of built up oil around the top of the impeller housing. Is this...
I have a 2004 Johnson 15 hp rope/electric start that will crank up and run fine when motor is cold. But once the motor has run for a little while and warmed up when I shut it down and immediately try to crank will turn over but not crank up. If I then let the motor sit for 30 minutes and cool...