FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
'99 VP 5.7L GSI PWTRCE, SN 4110186008, 550 hours
Sorry in advance for very long post, but I'm trying to give you guys as much background as possible. I have found several posts on here with similar issues but haven't found any that go all the way to a solution. I'm starting to think the shop...
I have nearly the opposite issue as that of another poster. I've got a '99 Four Winns with a VP 5.7L GSi - SX and just had the head gasket replaced, valve springs, water pump, t-stat, etc. First time back out I noticed I'm now running about 500 rpms higher to get the same speed as I had...