FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
This past weekend we were putting along out of a no wake zone on the way back from a trip across the lake when the engine would not make power. Could not make more than 2200rpm at WOT no matter what we tried with the throttle. We were a long way from home so decided to not tinker and just make...
I have a chance to buy a 1995 Four Wins Horizon 200 with low hours. It has an OMC/302. The seller is asking $9,500. Assuming the boat was sound and well maintained and I could by for a fair price, etc is this a good boat for a first timer? Loaded question I know.
Thanks