FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Ted Williams 15 hp with a tecumseh engine and the only numbers i could find on the motor tag were, 381b and 7754696 and neither seem to be the model number. I'm trying to find a coil for it but I need model numbers. The only number i could find on the coils is 7026 but nothing seems to...