FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi - I'm looking at buying my uncles 1987 22' centre console (MR220?) It's stored about 5 hours away and unfortunately he's struggling with his memory and can't give me too many details. I've only seen it from a distance a few years ago but I know he's kept it in great shape. It will be an...
Hello. I've a 1996 40hp Mariner (4cyl/2 stroke) which came with an old but straight 89 Sea Nymph 170SC which I got several weeks ago. I spent 5 or so hours slowly trolling yesterday, and today after work as I was tinkering (compulsively!) I noticed a small puddle (less than an ounce) leaking...
Hi - just installed a new 2 wire tilt motor on a 96 Mariner 40hp. Seems to work like a charm - except it only goes one way, or rather only goes one way at a time. If I reverse the green blue wire connections (ie change polarity) I can make the motor go up, change the wires to make it go down...