FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The only problem is have not switched the fuel pump when switching carborators because they are universal so I know that is not the problem. And a carb rebuild kit is 40-50$ for this motor which makes me reluctant since the parts all look good inside
I meant this primer that goes straight into the carb not the primer bulb, it utilizes the same fuel pump for both hp so I just leave it alone, after i attempt it to run there is fuel in bowl and when I take the primer off fuel comes out. It seems as though fuel can’t get to the engine unless I...
Everything is from 1998 but the engine block is a 1989 15hp block, the 9.9 carb is from the original 1998 and the 15hp carb is from the 1989. It does not care if the choke is pulled or not it needs primer regardless and all of the jets have been cleaned
I have a 9.9/15hp force that came with a 9.9 and a 15hp carborator and carb mounting plates. It runs amazing with the 9.9 carb first pull starts good excelleration and speed, but as soon as the 15hp carb is put on it requires the primer to be pushed every few seconds in order to run. This that...
Motor blew up last week and need to replace Both pistons one rod and the bearings that go along with the rod. Where can I find this stuff or its equivalent?