FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I have a 7 hp Sears Ted Williams motor that I don't know what year it is. The model # is 217 59440 and the serial # is 174843. I am trying to find out how much money this motor is worth, as I would like to sell it.
Thanks,
fishingfool1954
Hello everyone:
I have a 7 hp Sears Ted Williams outboard motor. It is in very good condition and I wish to sell it. But I don't know what year it is, and don't know where to find the serial number or tag on it. Can somebody please help me out.
Thanks,
fishingfool1954