FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have a 1984 Bayliner 1910 with a Force 125. Newer battery, new starter. Boat starts and runs fine, but then every so often, it won't start and the trim stops working altogether. If I take the wires off of either the negative or positive battery post, it seems to "reset" and will start...
Hello, first time posting here. I have a 1984 Force 125 with a Bayliner Trophy 1910. The motor ran like a champ for the last four years but so far this year I haven't been able to start it. It will turn over and the starter engages, but I'm not getting spark to any of the spark plugs and it...