FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 97 four winns 180 horizon. I have never owned a boat with the volvo penta outdrive on it. with the outdrive shift lever in the neutral position, the prop has quite a bit of resistance when turned by hand. (the prop does not have any free spin when spun fast by hand) is this normal...
At idle runs fine I can throttle up slow but I can't give it a good harp from a stand still could this be electrical or Carb or even possibly fuel related
I have a 4.3L V6 volvo penta carberated with gm block that has a crack in it. Can I use a block from a 4.3L chevy blazer or gmc jimmy? Too many people have given me advice that think that they are machanics. I figure I would leave it to the pros. Thank you for any advice that you may...
A good friend of mine has a 2000 bayliner that boggs down on hi. He said that he has changed the spark plugs, and the distributor cap but nothing has helped. Anyone have anyh suggestions
I have recently purchased a 97 four winns 180 horizon rs, and have found that there is water in the engine block, it does not appear to be too bad it is not gooey more like runny. people have told me that Iam going to have to replace the engine, whereothers have told me that it may just be the...