FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys. My motor is a 1984 Mercury 35hp. My impeller went out about 2 miles from shore last fall. The motor quit probably because it got hot? Anyway I put a new water pump kit in it and now it starts hard and the spark plugs are wet with water but the engine will still run, rough. Do you...
Hey everybody. I just had an impeller go out on me. The motor got hot and died out. I let it cool for a while and started it back up and limped back to the dock knowing the engine wasen't getting water cooled. I just replaced the whole water pump. I ran the motor today and pulled the plugs and...