FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This engine bogs down when throttling up and will stall. I can finesse my way through the bogdown and get beyond it and it runs well. I did notice the number 4 carburetor spray nozzle is not spraying. I’ve disassembled and cleaned that nozzle twice and it is clear. I checked the accelerator pump...
I bought 4 of these and it seems to have solved the problem. Not sure specifically what element but I suspect the needle. The new ones sit just a tad longer than the old ones. The old ones looked good but it almost seemed as though the retaining clip around the collar was preventing it from...
I posted a video of fuel leaking.
The carbs stop leaking after the engine has warmed up but the top port that seems to come from enricher continues to leak. I don’t know what to check next. Any clues? Someone suggested the fuel pump. Clearly it’s pumping fuel though or do I not understand how...
The needles appear to have a hard rubber tip. They are in excellent condition and are clean. I closely inspected the floats for cracks or open seams. None of them had any fuel inside of them.
Hi everyone. My engine has a lot of fuel coming out of the carburetors’ overflow tube that has started somewhat recently. It starts and runs well otherwise. I’ve cleaned and inspected the carburetors multiple times. I’ve checked float levels and needles. I tested the fuel auto enricher. Aside...