FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I changed my impeller on my 1976 merc 85 hp 4 cylinder.
Everything went well until I went to re-install the bottom end.
I put it in forward before removing and I cannot seem to get it back in the last 3/4" or so. I carefully got the water shaft in and the shift shaft appears to be in but the...