FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all, I was hoping to get some quick advice here, on building a small floating dock. I am ok with buliding the floating deck my concern is securing it well as my boat, a 20' Bayliner Capri Cuddy, will be tied off to it. I am looking at getting a property in the S Jersey shore area. It is...
hey i'm new to the forum and finally have a problem to discuss, haha. I am running a 1990 bayliner capri, with a 4.3 mercruiser alpha one outdrive. I was out today, boat ran great until we stopped to have lunch. I started her up to return to my marina to find I couldnt shift into a forward...