FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I noticed that my oil filter in my SX175 2002 has a leak, Will replacing the filter solve this problem? and not having the owners manual on hand does anyone know what kind of oil to use. im asuming if I replace the filter some oil will be lost and needs to be replaced.
I originlaly became...
I have a volvo penta on my 2002 glastron sx175.
After a heavy rain i noticed on the driveway a large amout on oil sludge looking like vasiline mixed with gas. any thoughts. i had cleaned the engine compartment recently because i noticed this problem before and still accures
i will attach som...
after a heavy rain the night before i noticed a sludge like vasiline and a mix of gas/oil on the drive way. Any ideas?
i will attach some pics for review.
Hello all, I am in the process of installing a 2nd DEEP CELL battery with an isolator switch. No problems with that but the whole reasoning I am installing the 2nd battery is to power my cd player and amp.Now im familar with connecting the amp to the battery from wireing up systems in my cars...