FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Anyone had any experience with Encore Bentley? I did some research on them & it appears that some of the earlier models may have had some problems but have supposedly have been restructured recently. Anyway I purchased a 2014 24ft. Tritoon cruise model & the only thing that I can find that was...
Hi Guys, New to the Forum. I have purchased a 94 90hp Force from a dealer that was traded in on a 4 stroke. My old reliable 70 hp johnson finally gave up the ghost after 29 great years, cracked block. Had to have something quick & found this. Got a 30 day warranty on it & it looks like it's...