FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes I did, just can’t figure out why it starts out of water and not in water. Thinking of taking it to the lake starting it and backing it up into water to get it running in water
We did put fogging oil in when we winterized it. The boat passed compression test. Is it possible the boat needs to run full throttle on the lake (since it’s the first time boat has been in water this year) to blow all the lines out. I put $1700 into the boat last year. The lines all look...
It was winterized in the fall of 2021. Pulled all plugs and replaced with new ones last month. No water is in cylinders. I had the battery fully charged the first time I started it in driveway. I haven’t been successful starting it at the launch. Going to charge battery overnight and try...
Hi sorry if I’m posting in wrong section. I have a 98 four winns fling jet boat that ran great last summer. Brand new VRO fuel pump put in, carbs cleaned, starter installed. Ran fine last summer. Winterized boat in the fall and stored in pole barn.
The boat will start out of water however...