FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there, I was trying to find out what year this is. I know nothing about these motors. It runs but does need some work on it I am sure. The handle has a crack on it. I think that someone would want to buy this but I dont know what yearr or how much I should ask for it. This was on a flatbottom...
I may get thrown to the wolves here.
Im a new owner of a 4 HP Chrysler model #42H9F which is a 1979.
I know nothing at all about this motor as it was given to me. I have always owned inboards so I am new to the outboard thing. I have put it on my 14' flatbottom boat and put in gas with a...
I am wanting to hook my trolling motor up to the front of my jon boat. I have put a deck on the front and the battery is located in the back. The trolling motor has alligator clips but it is a barrowed motor untill I get mine. It has alligator clips on it and I dont want to cut them off to hook...