FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was having problems with the power trim on my motor last year, it would not lift all the way and would bleed off. This year when I was getting my boat ready, I found a split housing for the hydraulic ram. It apparently had water in it over the winter. I am looking at a CMC PT-130 as a...
The power trim on my motor wont lift the motor. It worked last fall but will just barely start to lift the motor now. Motor runs, sounds normal. Checked fluid level as manual says, its full. Any Ideas? Thanks.
I have a 2005 Mercury 60 HP 4 Stroke, I am getting a Engine Malfunction Warning on the Smartcraft Monitor. It seems to happen when the engine temp gets to the 170-174 degree range. The motor is "peeing water". I have been told by a dealer that I should change the water pump every 3-5 years. My...