FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've just acquired a Winter 'project' boat with a 1960 (1962?) Johnson Super Seahorse 40HP that needs a starter - I'm trying to find out what starters are compatible with this outboard as prices vary greatly. I've seen one on ebay that looks possible but would appreciate it if anyone could...
I've just acquired a Winter 'project' boat with a Johnson Super Seahorse 40HP that needs a starter - I'm trying to find out what starters are compatible with this outboard as prices vary greatly. I've seen one on ebay that looks possible but would appreciate it if anyone could confirm if part...