FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks. I'm not super inclined to do that right now because it seems complicated, but would be interested in learning more about how it's done. If it's easy I'll consider it. Thanks
Hello,
I have an old Honda BF75 with one of those clip on fuel connectors. I bought an Attwood 8896LP6 (https://www.landmsupply.com/attwood-yamaha-mercury-force-honda-quick-connect-hose-fitting) fuel connector that said it's for older Hondas and it allllmost fits. It clips on securely but it...
Hello,
I am considering purchasing a 1992 Bayliner command bridge 3058. This would be my first glass boat and my first bayliner so I'm just wondering what to look out for. I've been an aluminum boat person for decades so I've never had to think about stringers or anything like that.
What are...