FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I am new to the forum and to boating as well. I owned my first boat 17' cc proline that came with a 90hp 1996 Force outboard.
The motor starts fine and runs pretty smooth, but I noticed that the battery drains to fast even when the motor is running.
Yesterday I charged the batteries fully...