FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello guys...I have a 2009 model 4.3 TKS mercruiser with a whopping 26 hours on it..I changed the oil and water separator (all reccommended filters, oil, etc..not over or underfilled) Took it out for the first time about an hour ago and at the ramp I had zero oil pressure from the git go...
Hey Guys,
I am the proud new owner of a yamaha T9.9, and had a question on qick disconnects for the battery cables..when I had it installed, the dealer routed the battery cables to the battery switch versus direct to the battery. this makes disconnecting the motor for storage difficult. Are...
Hello all..Last fall I bought a 2009 2152 and want to mount a kicker on it in a big way. The reason for having the kicker is for walleye fishing. Anyone have any reccomendations on mounts and/or motors? Any special considerations I should be aware of when moutning the bracket? I am looking at...