FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Gettin my butt kicked by an electrical problem on a boat. 1996 Force 75hp outboard. I'm not getting any power to the battery terminal on the ignition switch. I've checked the fuse under the cowl on the side of the motor and I'm getting power on the red wire going into the voltage regulator...
Hello All,
I've got a 78 Johnson 25hp that has kicked my butt. I have replaced the fuel pump, soaked the carb in an ultrasonic bath, rebuilt the carb with a new Sierra kit. I've got plenty of fuel and good blue spark at the plugs. I can get it to run on full choke only. I put a new low speed...
I have a 78 Johnson 25hp that I'm trying to wake from the dead. It's been sitting for 15 years. I've replaced the wiring harness, fuel pump, plugs and rebuilt the carb. I can get it to start then it revs, acts like it starves for fuel then revs again. This is all with the throttle at half or...