FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a 1990 Mercury 2 Stroke 90hp motor and was wondering if anyone can give some advice or help please.
This motor isn't a heavily used motor, used maybe 2-3 days in the summer season and recently it had been sitting around for a few years without use, it is...
Hi everyone,
I searched a lot through this forum and found a lot of help to get to where I am now, however after doing a lot of work and ironing out other issues, I'm stuck with this one.
This motor isn't a heavily used motor, used maybe 2-3 days in the summer season and recently it had been...