FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I can't seem to find a tach for 2 strokes anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one.. and possibly what harness I would need for it?
I have a 1993 40 HP mariner...
Thanks
I'm looking for parts for my mariner, but they aren't easy to find online for some reason.
Motor is a 1993 Mariner 40 HP Magunum Serial number: OD 186673
I'm looking for carb rebuild kits (dual carb) and a water pump kit (or at the very least, just the impeller I need)
Can anyone help me out?
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I bought a 40 HP magnum Mariner last summer. Ran decently, but I want to replace the water pump and rebuild the carbs, for peace of mind.
But I don't know what year the motor is.. somewhere between a '90 and '93.
Serial number is:
OD 186673
Can anyone...