FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys I have a 1994 Johnson 10 hp on the back of a 12 foot homemade sneak box. The motor is converted to 15 hp. I've been having issues with this motor running correctly for over a year since I had a buddy borrow it and blow the lower unit. Long story short I got it running good and took it...
Hey guys, Just bought this motor to replace a 1979 mercury very 150 Was stored in a warehouse since 1997. Motor was serviced and winterized before storage. Bought it from the owner who used it 1 season then bought a new boat. Not sure why but he then scrapped the old boat. Checked everything out...
Hey guys,
I have a 1993-94 mercury 9.9 2 stroke that has been having issues for a long time. Took it to 2 different Mech. to get it looked at and see why it had a lack of power. For starts, the motor starts first second pull, idles fine without choke.
The mech did tuneups, replaced fuel lines...