FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Im trying to find a pesky leak. Here is my oil before and after i ran it for a few hours . It was new oil yesterday. I had pulled the outdrive off it the day before to try to find the leak.I pulled the prop and there was no water in the driveshaft boot . I drained it then put a new small o ring...
I have an 85 mercruiser 350. I got a marine thermostat and plastic sleeve spacer but im not sure it was the right one for this motor. The first time I took it out it stuck and overheated the boat. I took it out and have been running without it until I can get some new ones . Id like to get the...
I have been searching and reading for a few days on this problem. I have a 99 Chaparral 1930 sport. It came originally with a v8. The previous owner had a new 3.0 mercruiser put in. It also has a 2.00 alpha gen 2. I guess they didnt get the alignment right so the coupler went the other day...