FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone!
So here’s my dilemma, I have a 1965 Starcraft Nassau and I’ve been taking the kids out fishing, but wow not having a trolling motor has been painful. So the transom mount would be difficult to use because the overflow bay or whatever it’s called is so long.
Long term I want...
Hi everyone! I’m glad to take part in these forums but I now have a question where experience comes in.
I have a 1965 Starcraft Nassau 16ft boat that I love. However the 1964 Evinrude I have is a little underpowered for the occasional water skiing I’d like to do.
I want to keep the boat...