FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been lurking on here for a year or so. Lat August I traded for a 1986 Bayliner with 85 hp Force motor. I have had no problems with it so far but i have gotten alot of tips and things to watch out for on here. Anyways, took the boat out for the first time this year yesterday. Hook up and...