FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I BOUGHT A 1977 LARSON. It's a great old boat for 45 years old. The interior needs updating. I bought some new pedestal seats to replace the old dry-rotted seats but I am afraid to drill into the floor until I know where the gas tank is in relation to where I would have to install them. The boat...