FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey guys I'm having a minor issue, I recently replaced my impeller. I had a strong stream coming out of the pisser now it's kind of weak. Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Dan
Hey guys I have a 98 60hp mariner I replaced my tilt tube and I have it in place but I cant tighten the nuts on each side while keeping the tube were it needs to be??? Please help!!!!
Hey it's me I again have another issue. So I hooked up the impeller and put the lower unit back on started the motor up it ran like a champ and my heat buzzer started so I immediately turned it off turned out I wasn't getting water up top. My gut immediately said the impeller was backwards so I...
Hey it's me I again have another issue. So I hooked up the impeller and put the lower unit back on started the motor up it ran like a champ and my heat buzzer started so I immediately turned it off turned out I wasn't getting water up top. My gut immediately said the impeller was backwards so I...
Hey guys trying to change my impeller on my 77 Johnson 115hp please help I can't figure out the correct way to disconnect the shifting rod so I can remove my lower unit
Hey guys please help me, I have a1977 115hp Johnson I just purchased it from a guy I put fresh fuel in it, I made sure my ratio was right started it at the house on the hose and it ran fine it pissis fine stays cool to the touch. So yesterday I take it out on a test run it runs beautiful it's...