FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having trouble giving my engine full throttle. When I am at about 3/4 throttle the engine runs fine. If I go up a little bit it will run pretty well bogging down for a second at inconsistant times. When I put the throttle all the way forward it bogs down and stays that way unless I back off...
I was out on the lake for tubing for about half an hour. I had 4 in the boat while pulling 2. The last ten minutes of that i was pulling the tube and would try to give it full throttle and it would cut out. So after those ten minutes the continuous alarm went off and I cut off the engine. I let...