FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I can run the motor using a clamshell. It idles and runs up great. But in the lake when you hit the throttle it starts out like it wants to run up but then it bogs down. I think possibly fuel starvation. New gas tank and line. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you all in advance...
I have a Johnson o/b 50 hp model 50ESL71S. When I use the warm-up lever I can get the engine to rev. very high, but when I put it into gear I am only getting a little above idle. I checked the connection at the engine an it move correctly. I took the remote control apart and the grease was...