FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having tilt/trim problems with my 115 evinrude. Goes down fine but either hesitates or wont come up at all. I am afraid I am going to get stuck with it down one day. You can usually work the switch back and forth several times and it will come up. I have run testers on the wires and it does...
I have an Evinrude 115 hp and according to the model number (E115TLCTE) it is an 83. However, the choke solenoid has gone bad and it doesn't match up with what the diagrams call for. Looks to be an older style choke solenoid that connects to the butterfly. I am trying to attach a photo of the...
Just purchased a boat that has this motor on it. Model E115TLCTE. I have to remove the motor cover and manually pull the choke lever forward before it will start. It does have a choke solenoid that wasn't hooked up. I ran a wire from the solenoid to the battery and it clicked and moved the...