FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I decided to replace water pump in Mercury 7.5 and it went together pretty easy.. But, still no water pumping? Does the water travel to the top of the shaft in the copper shifting tube? could this be plugged? I'm just missing something here. The good news is I got the motor for $150 and it runs...
A few of you guys helped me get my boat trim mech working the other day and it is now functional, Thanks again. I put the boat in the water, it starts, purrs like a kitten... I can even throttle down to a decent trolling speed. The problem now is that I don't seem to have full throttle. I would...
Just bought 77 fiberform with Merc 850 thunderbolt. The motor runs great, low hours, proud to have gotten it for a great price. I finally got it converted to a fishing vessel and noticed that the trim locking mechanism was locked down. I thought the thing was completely manual, spring loaded...