FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When I turn the key to start the engine, the starting relay buzzes and the engine does nothing. I have replaced the battery and the buzzing starting relay. This did not correct the problem and the relay continues to buzz when I turn the key on. When the key is turned to start, the buzzing...
On the advice of 99yam40 senior chief, I check my coils and spark plugs using an induction light. Two of the coils, 1 on the port side (top plug) and 1 on the stern side (middle plug), did not light the induction light. I change the plugs to plugs that were firing with the same results. My...
My VZ150TLRZ loses power when making a left turn. The loss of power does not matter at what RPM the engine is running. However, as soon as I turn the wheel back to center or to the right, the engine continues running. The engine is easy to start and runs great until I turn the steering wheel...
I am in the middle of replacing the NFB teleflex cables when I determine that I have to remove the engine to install the steering cables. The engine is a 2000 150 Yamaha HPDI. I have removed the engine cow but I can not find where I need to install an eyebolt or lifting pads to remove the...