FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good day.
I recently bought a Bayliner 175 and it doesn't have a depth indicator.
I'd like to buy one (from iBoats) that's easy to mount and install.
Also, I saw that there's different type of depth indicator... (Thru Hull, Transom mounted...).
I currently do not have any 'free space' on my...
Good day everyone.
I recently bought a new Bayliner 175. It has the Mercruiser I/O 3.0L 4 Cylinder in it.
I recently hit the 20 hour mark with the engine and did the 20 hours break in oil change as per the manual instruction.
I did the oil change myself (Not the first time I was doing one)...
Good day everyone.
I just recently bought a new 2010 Bayliner 175 (5 days ago). All the seating cover are white, and they get dirty pretty easily. I'm currently just using a towel with water to wash them at the moment as I do not want to use a product that shouldn't be used on those covers...
Good day everyone.
I have the following truck:
Ford Ranger 2007
Super Cab
V6 3.0L engine
2X4
3.73 Axel ratio
I am looking to buy a bowrider (in the 16' to 18' range) and would like to know if anyone has a similar setup.
The bowrider i'm looking to buy is a Bayliner 175 (Inboard motor). Its...