FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is the part up close. I ordered a couple from eBay just in case but wasn’t sure if it’s normal. When I rev the engine I noticed it spurt out of the hole too.
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong spot. I was working on the motor and noticed this small hole that weeps water. Is that normal ? It’s aprox a 1976 merc 650. The part number is 19-73336 and I’m wondering if I need to replace it.