FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have just purchased a 2005 24" Sweetwater Pontoon boat with a 115 Yamaha engine on it. The engine sounds good and runs good. This is the first boat I have owned/operated. I know pontoon boats are not usually speed demons by any means, but with just me an my dog on this thing it only...
Hello, I have just purchased a 2005 24" Sweetwater Pontoon boat with a 115 Yamaha engine on it. The engine sounds good and runs good. This is the first boat I have owned/operated. I know pontoon boats are not usually speed demons by any means, but with just me an my dog on this thing it only...