FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It's a 97 760 with a 1200 engine put in it. It runs out good, starts great, idles great and accelerates great as well. The gauge is sun damaged so you can't tell what speed or rpm you are going. But, when you get up to speed full throttle it almost sounds like a rev limiter or maybe...
I've been told recently that if you run a 10% blend gasoline/ethanol you need to add stabil to the fuel to ensure the engine doesn't go bad....such as the rubber parts in the carb reed valves etc etc etc.
I Just bought this ski and want to ensure it lasts a while, have any of you guys had a...
I have a 97 760, the previous owner replaced the 760 with the 1200 from another ski, with more than one rider on the ski at about 350 lbs i'm having an issue the ski tends to porpoise a great deal. I can't get past a plane before it starts porpoising;
I've read about putting washers on the ride...
can anyone help, for the past two weekends, my johnson 115 1996, has been bogging down after running it for a few mins....at first I put the boat in the water, crank it and go, it runs great, then after about 10 mins or so it starts bogging down, I stop then it doesnt want to get on a plane...
Hi, I just bought a 96 sunbird 17ft bowrider witha 115 johnson on it. First time i put it in the water was yesterday, and it started great and got going and ran out great. Pulled a tube great too, then at the end of the day started it up and heading back and it didn't want to get on a plane...